注册
搜索
热搜: 新手 wiki 升级
查看: 19476|回复: 12

Mudlet 4.0 的中文翻译

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-4-6 13:54:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
嗨!

我是Mudlet开发人员之一,我们的目标是使Mudlet 4.0与中文一起工作。 我想邀请大家分享您的翻译软件,Mudlet的愿望清单和我们论坛上提出的路线图的反馈意见。 如果您已经在为Mudlet添加i18n支持,请加入我们Github加入我们的努力;)

问候
瓦迪姆

(由谷歌翻译)

北大侠客行MUD,中国最好的MUD
北大侠客行Mud(pkuxkx.net),最好的中文Mud游戏!
发表于 2017-4-6 21:20:01 | 显示全部楼层
Hi vadi,
It is glade to see that you are interested in introducing Mudlet to the Pkuxkx community. If you noticed that a large portion of players in here who have more experience in MUSH or Zmud, even there is a religious group so called 'Light of God' who eager to introduce MUSH to everyone, as well as destroy the one who using Zmud . In my point of view, it is obviously hard giving their a new fighting area. :D
Best wishes
 楼主| 发表于 2017-4-10 00:08:33 | 显示全部楼层
For sure. I think there's always room for a client that's made in 2017, available on windows/mac/linux and is super fast :)
发表于 2017-4-10 00:40:19 | 显示全部楼层
回复 3# vadi

always inspired and impressed by these attempts as a mud user,
as the admin of pkuxkx, look forward to hearing any good news of mudlet especially when it is able to display Chinese character.
just a quick question, do you guys allow the others to build a customized version based on mudlet in the future? cause I  sort of figured out some features specific to Pkuxkx which probably make little sense to other MUDs.
have tried, really awesome and fast.
发表于 2017-4-10 09:08:48 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 maliyu 于 2017-4-10 09:10 AM 编辑

Chinese mud need to support GBK/GB2312. You may refer to below link.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GBK
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GB_2312

I did install Mudlet on Ubuntu. Unfortunately, it displays gibberish when I connect to some Chinese muds. There is no many mud client on Ubuntu/Linux. tintin++ is the one but it does not have a graphic interface. The wine+zmud or wine+mushclient is workable, but it is not convenient. Hope Mudlet could become a good mud client on Ubuntu/Linux environment.
 楼主| 发表于 2017-4-12 12:39:03 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 vadi 于 2017-4-12 05:50 AM 编辑

@zine: I would prefer not to have custom builds if possible, I think we can get everything into the one main build. Could you let me know which features is it that Pkuxkx would specifically require?

@maliyu: Thanks for the links on the encoding.
Is there any reason UTF-8 can't be supported by Pkuxkx? I see some Chinese websites are either using GBK but some have also transitioned to UTF-8, ie baidu.com:

We'll be implementing UTF-8 as it'll cover the broadest range of languages and there is a lot of places where support for it needs to be added (in the display, in the API, in Lua's string.gsub and etc functions).

I think I've realised that this might have been the wrong subforum, this is for completed software downloads - please feel move the thread to the right place if necessary. I'll have a lot more questions to ask since I need to learn a lot here!
 楼主| 发表于 2017-4-16 13:45:41 | 显示全部楼层
Awesome thanks. Does anyone here have Github accounts? I'd like to be able to tag people in discussions that relate to i18n for their thoughts - for example whenever we should return numbers or english words from the API in sysInstallPackageEvent / sysUninstallPackageEvent (#900)
发表于 2017-5-12 09:39:42 | 显示全部楼层
vadi, wait good news from you.
 楼主| 发表于 2017-5-25 13:17:01 | 显示全部楼层
We're working steadily on it! UTF-8 support is in for letters like ñ - Chinese characters will be harder but we'll get there.

It would be great to talk to someone to see how you currently play MUDs in Chinese - please PM me!
发表于 2017-5-25 20:07:54 | 显示全部楼层
could you give a link to your releas, I am intersting to download and have some simple test like alias trigger, anyway the display is only important concern. Others can be handle in (receive and send) event,I think.
Thank you for your development. Mullet is a great mud client, for full OS support, nice.
A word in Chinese for you - 'add oil',which means keep forward.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|北大侠客行MUD ( 京ICP备16065414号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 04:33 PM , Processed in 0.012578 second(s), 14 queries .